Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

So what's this all about?

I'm not sure what it is about the blogging world that keeps pulling me towards it. I've often struggled with finding a focus for my blog. Something that I'm interested in enough to write about fairly often and also interesting enough for you to keep reading. As you may have gathered, the blog title sums up this off-again, on-again relationship I have with blogging. Or at least the intent to do so.

So here I am. Once again. What makes this time so different? I've finally found something that I'm excited to talk to you about! Something that can even fill these posts for a whole year!


It all started with a New Year's Resolution.

As many Americans do this time of year, I made several resolutions that I wanted to accomplish in 2012. I considered them all to be S.M.A.R.T.* goals and I've been feeling pretty good about them. Among them is my goal to cook every recipe in the Weight Watchers PointsPlus and Power Foods cookbooks. That's approx. 400 recipes. However, since I tend to find other options for desserts, I'm not going to hold myself as strictly to making those. That way it should be easier to fit them all in the 366 days we have this year.

This blog will chronicle each recipe that I make in a photo diary style with my comments along the way. Since all of the recipes are Copyright of Weight Watchers, I will not be able to post them. Sorry, friends. If you'd like to purchase a copy for yourself, you can find them at a Weight Watchers center or various places online.

So there you have it. I hope you enjoy seeing what I'm making and maybe even trying a few of them out for yourself!

*S.M.A.R.T. stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely.

(I am not being compensated in any way for this blog.)

3 comments: